Monday, January 24, 2011

Here we Go Steelers.... Here we Go!



AB here. Ok, I have been holding off on this post for sometime, because I didn't want to jinx it, but THE STEELERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!


I had the opportunity to watch the Baltimore game on delay at a brewpub in Singapore and ML found it hilarious as I was the sole Steelers fan while a room of  English "football" fans watched a Tottenham Hotspurs game.  I managed to make more noise and draw more attention than those "English punters," actually ML had to leave to avoid ridicule by association, needless to say it was a great win and embarrassing to be seen around me.

Similarly, I hoped to see the Steelers play on delay in Bali as well, but no luck.  So after avoiding all emails and Steelers related information for an entire day, I gave in and spent the past 3 hours reading every conceivable article and watching ever single game recap available.

Superbowl XLV is going to be awesome, not only are the Steelers playing for "heavenly" No. 7, but my other home town team, the Packers, are playing them! However, as torn as I am, I have to stick with the Black and Gold - GO Steelers!


No comments:

Post a Comment